Sunday June 3, 2018
9:45 am (sharp!)
The overall rehearsal should end at approximately 1:30 pm
- The dress rehearsal is private and is not open to family and friends.
Only 1 parent per student is allowed at the dress rehearsal.
- Please arrive in your first costume even though we will run the finale first.
- All dancers should go to their designated areas in the balcony or dressing rooms. Assignments will be posted.
- Parent volunteers will be there to meet each class. Volunteers - Please arrive by 9:30am
- Appropriate hair, makeup, and correct color of tights is needed for rehearsal.
- Please make sure all hair styles have no wispy loose ends. Spray hair heavily with hair spray or gel.
- Remove all jewelry and nail polish
- No underpants allowed under tights or costumes during rehearsal and recital.
At 10:00 am, we will run the Finale first, followed by the award presentation. After the awards, we will run the production from start to finish. Once the dancers have finished rehearsing all routines, students are free to leave.
Showcase Dance Productions presents
Monday June 4th, 2018 at 6:30 pm
Approximate run time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
The recital will begin promptly at 6:30 pm. Students and volunteers must arrive at the theater by 5:30 pm.
If your child is in the first couple of acts, please make sure you arrive on time.
The theater will not delay the show for latecomers. Please allow amply time for traffic and to find parking.
DANCERS ONLY must enter through the backstage door (rear of building).
** Parents are not allowed to enter through the backstage doors **
Anyone who enters through the front lobby or main door, must have a ticket or will not be permitted in.
Tickets went on sale on Saturday, May 5, 2018.
Purchase your tickets from Stadium Theatre:
- By phone: (401) 762-4545
- At the box office: 28 Monument Square,
Woonsocket, RI 02895
- Order online: www.stadiumtheatre.com
There will be a limit of 8 tickets per transaction (No lap sharing)