January Recital: Sunday January 26, 2020 4:00pm Orpheum Theater
Dress Rehearsal Sunday January 26, 2020 9:00am - 12:30pm Orpheum Theater
Irish Spectacular Dance Recital: Sunday March 8, 2020 4:00pm Orpheum Theater
Dress Rehearsal: Sunday March 8, 1:00pm - 3:00pm Orpheum Theater
Tickets Sales begin February 4th at 9:00am
Spring Dance Recital 2020:
Sunday May 17, 2020 at 1:00pm Stadium Theater, Woonsocket, RI
(Approximate run time: 2 hours and 45 minutes)
The recital will begin promptly at 1:00pm. Students and volunteers must arrive at the theater by 12:15pm.
If your child is in the first couple of acts, please make sure you arrive on time. The theater will not delay the show for latecomers. Please allow amply time for traffic and to find parking.
Tickets Sale Begin Saturday April 18, 2020.
Purchase your tickets from Stadium Theatre:
By phone: (401) 762-4545At the box office: 28 Monument Square, Woonsocket, RI 02895
Order online: www.stadiumtheatre.com
There will be a limit of 8 tickets per transaction (No lap sharing) All children, regardless of age, will need a ticket.
Students in the show do not need a ticket.
Spring Dress Rehearsal 2020
Wednesday May 13, 2020 4:30pm (sharp!) Entire CAST
The dress rehearsal is private and is not open to family and friends. Only 1 parent per student is allowed at the dress rehearsal.
Please arrive in your first costume even though we will run the finale first.
All dancers should go to their designated areas in the balcony or dressing rooms. Assignments will be posted.
Parent volunteers will be there to meet each class. Volunteers - Please arrive by 4:15pm
- Appropriate hair, makeup, and correct color of tights is needed for rehearsal.
- Please make sure all hair styles have no wispy loose ends. Spray hair heavily with hair spray or gel.
- Remove all jewelry and nail polish
- No underpants allowed under tights or costumes during rehearsal and recital.
- At 4:45pm, we will run the Finale first, followed by the award presentation. After the awards, we run the show in order from start to finish. Once your child has finished rehearsing all routines, students are free to leave.